• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF MMO Playerbase

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
zexmarquies01 said:
it is NOT 10/10.

I played the game for a bit, the grind factor is more like 15/10. seriously.

ROFL i know... i put 11/10 but he changed it to 10/10. i understand the game is incredibly time consuming... but it has some attributes that some other MMO's don't. This would be things like a great soundtrack, and easily organized auction house(that isn't one bit confusing, and items easily narrowed) and lastly it is almost never laggy(i played for 3 months, never experience lag at all).

It is a great game, but not for those who are easily bored. The whole atmosphere is pretty good(or was) but i dunno, thought it might be good for someone to try, and the game is only $20(for main+2 x-pacs) @ ebgames... so it's not too big of a risk.

Add this:

Rose Online
Genre: MMORPG
Playerbase: Unknown
Monthly Fee: $12
Characteristics: See website
Grinding Factor: 8/10
Cool Features: Good graphics, refining items is very fun,
The bad: Looks slightly childish, but once you get over the initial creatures and how the characters look, the items are awesome.
OCF Involvement: Unknown
OCF Players: Ps2cho

note for anyone playing rose online:

Easy way to make money!!! setup a "buy your stuff for good $" type shop in a noob area. Have 1 of each starter item in your inv and offer 5 zulie or something for each one you buy. Funny thing is that they sell for shopkeeps to double or triple that. It's an easy way to make 10,000+ in a single night of not playing. Me and my friend did it all the time before we quit. haha.

Back