• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre- Order DS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope the internet card comes out soon, I've been itching to see what thats like and it might get my son off my PC for a while!!!

OC Noob said:
I hope the internet card comes out soon, I've been itching to see what thats like and it might get my son off my PC for a while!!!

same here! They already have kacked the ds to get on the net, but there just isnt enough ram to use it, thats what the new net card is supposed to fix, add more ram

Bump back up to the first page... those links that i posed btw are video reviews of the new ds lite

SolidxSnake said:
damn i gotta get me one of those now too... [/cry]

those reviews on youtube were hilarious

yeah that dude funny. Take a look on his blog and he has some other cool reviews.

Hehe, yea I wanna grab one after they come out. I won't but em opening day, but I'll definately pick one up. My current DS is messed up :( Right trigger don't work.

Whelp, I pre-ordered one myself. New Mario Brothers looks way too good to pass up. My first gaming handheld--really looking forward to some of the more quirky games the DS has. The Trauma Surgeon and Ace Lawyer games look really funky. I wonder how the translations are?

Go it from my local EB--going to pick it up on 6/11. Can't wait! By the way, Circuit City has New Super Mario Bros for $27.99 on Tuesday--get it now and dave 7 bucks.

woa! $130..thats a great price!

btw elif, where ya @! iv been tryin to catch ya a couple times on aim lol

I'm not a big fan of the ds but I can honestly say that looks awesome compared to the old one. I think its really great when nintendo revamped the whole product (including brightening the screen so much) instead of just releasing a "smaller ds".

Great Videos. I'll be getting the DS-Lite. I REALLY like the part where he said "I DECLARE THE DS-LITE THE ULTIMATE WINNER.......until they come out with something better". True. GBA, GBA backlit, GBA SP, GBA SP2, GBA Micro.

FudgeNuggets said:
Great Videos. I'll be getting the DS-Lite. I REALLY like the part where he said "I DECLARE THE DS-LITE THE ULTIMATE WINNER.......until they come out with something better". True. GBA, GBA backlit, GBA SP, GBA SP2, GBA Micro.

and then he throws up fruit loops like confiete

Back