• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Challenge Graph for 11/11/01

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

Here it is guys and gals. OC Seti Team now in the top 50.

Congrats to everyone on the team and at this pace, we should be in the top 25 in the next 6 months or so.

We're taking off like a rocket!! Just look at the line steepening near the end!!!! Won't be too long to #45!!

JigPu

How far we have come since I joined this team!!!!!

I remember when we were strugling to reach the top 100!!!!!

Great job to all of us.....but we need more power to reach the top 25.

Keep crunching, so we can shove our success down all of those guys that told us that we wouldn't be a team to be named in the @home projects.

Proud to be a part of...

way to go team!

I'm very glad to see the team skyrocketing up the charts. Hard to believe if you image, like Miclan says, we climbed all the way up from a position far below 100 (guess we were at about 180 when we started tracking).

Many thanx to all our crunchers on the team :p

chawken said:
Here it is guys and gals. OC Seti Team now in the top 50.

Congrats to everyone on the team and at this pace, we should be in the top 25 in the next 6 months or so.

you serious about the top 25 in 6 months? can you make a bigger graph to show all of the teams we will kill to get there?

Re: Re: Team Challenge Graph for 11/11/01

zangler said:

you serious about the top 25 in 6 months? can you make a bigger graph to show all of the teams we will kill to get there?

Within the next 2 weeks I will modify the challenge to include teams with intercepts out to June of 2002.

I will probably add:

25) Cisco Systems
28) OS/2 Warp
32) ABIT SETI @ home Team

Back