• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mind Blowing - OC Seti Team 49th out of ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

TC asked me an interesting question. We are 49th in the world out of how many teams. I search Berkeley's site, but couldn't find anywhere that tells us how many total teams there are. My curiostiy peaked, and I designed an Excel sheet to calculate totals teams. So what is the number?

OC Seti Team is 49th out of 87,782 teams in the World.

Not a bad standing. Eat our dust those other 87,733 teams.

And that means that we are 99.944% of the way to number 1!! Dosen't sound that far anymore, does it???

Only 0.056% left to the ultimate #1!!
New question: We have crunched X WU out of Z WU crunched by every team. What are X and Z? :D

JigPu

Good work chawken. And good Q there JigPu. Any way we could get something like that on the team page? That and other "interesting" stats, too? Perhaps even updated when the team updates go through.

Not asking for much, am I? :)

Godfodda said:
Good work chawken. And good Q there JigPu. Any way we could get something like that on the team page? That and other "interesting" stats, too? Perhaps even updated when the team updates go through.

Not asking for much, am I? :)
I already added to the team page :)

TC said:
Pretty cool - where'd you find the total?

Just created an Excel Spreedsheet, and using the get external data, I grab all the teams into a spreadsheet, then do a count function on them, to a summary sheet. Not the easiest thing, and it takes the macro quite a while to get all the tables.

Back