• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket-A records to fall soon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Molester said:
hmm, don't know why a water chiller conversion didn't enter my mind... thanx :D

No problem :thup:
I just think about phase too much :beer:
btw.. I have the same case, I would love to see if Jinu can pull that stunt off ;)

Molester said:
umm, might have tracked down another nf2 ultra-b....let you know what happens...

Shweet! :attn:

i'm already in the talks with him on how it might be done

a chiller is a perfect solution for '4x4', as i'll hopefully still be able to make it work in the case, but also since it'll be cooler, i'll have to worry less about coldbug :D

i'm thinking waterline through a cap tube might be better for fit reasons and price...but platehx still in the thought process

cheapest plate HX Ive seen run around $70, the thermal capasity is huge.. BUT they make smaller ones (Ive seen pics when checking out the ones availble) I just havnt been able to locate any online, Jinu would likely need part numbers or something to track them down. If I run across the make and model numbers Ill likely shoot him a PM with them (I know he's been looking for smaller ones for a while now)

well, i'm really gonna hold out to see just exactly how they plan to layout 4x4

if the sockets are right next to each other(please god, let this be true) then screw it all, i'll use a plate that's 1/4" on ends and rises to 3/4-1" where i'll attach the evap ;)

otherwise, yeah, water-chiller conversion it is

Back