• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dugans

Here is some more info for those interested in case stickers for AMD CPUs:

I got the link for free case badges here a while back, and ordered my strip of 7 Athlon stickers. Unfortunately, there was no code for XP!

Well, I was looking at another forum:( and found this phone #(800) 222-9323. After following the "punch this number for this" instructions, I talked to a human being and said that I had gotten my stickers, but really needed XP ones but could not find the code......A strip of 5 is now on the way to my house!

Here are the codes that I know of ( from another post here at OC)

AMD222499A - AMD-K6-2 BRUSHED MYLAR 1X1 stickers (7 PER STRIP) - Resellers Only
AMD224181A - DURON 1"X1" SINGLE BEZEL stickers
AMD222686B - ATHLON BEZELS (SHEETS OF 35) - Resellers Only
AMD223046A - PREMIER PARTNERS ATHLON POSTER - Resellers Only
AMD223546A - ATHLON 1 X 1 SINGLE BEZEL stickers
AMD224181A - DURON 1"X1" SINGLE BEZEL stickers

25586a - Athlon XP stickers code # as given to me by a friendly service rep.

The web order works, and the phone service does too, although they may well start getting swamped with calls! lol

(I started a new thread only to get all the info in one nice, neat package)

Last edited:
This deserves not only a BUMP...but a sticky, as well, IMHO....:)

Let's try and see if this works...

sBtUiMcPk

There...BUMPed, and stuck. One shot. hehehehe:p

I'm not sure if the link is still working..I need to get me some XP stickers...!:)

:( I wish there was someplace i could get this AMD stickers from in Malaysia. Not too sure where to start looking. Anybody knows where? I'll love to have both the AMD XP & Windows XP sticker :)

I know this is about the Athlon XP stickers... But, I ordered my stickers more than two weeks ago, and got no sign of them yet. Do you think I should wait a little longer?

PeteyPete said:
I'm not sure if the link is still working..I need to get me some XP stickers...!:)

That's a toll-free 1-800 phone number...lol. Call them, and ask for the XP stickers...have the item number handy, as listed above (although she didn't ask me for it when I called....)

(gee...I hope they send me the right ones...lol)

The Coolest said:
I know this is about the Athlon XP stickers... But, I ordered my stickers more than two weeks ago, and got no sign of them yet. Do you think I should wait a little longer?

Thats about how long it took me to get my e-mail order confirmation after ordering stickers.

Goldwing said:

Thats about how long it took me to get my e-mail order confirmation after ordering stickers.

I got the order confirmation right away after my order, but the stickers haven't come in yet...
How long did you have to wait till you got yours?

Scann69 said:
:( I wish there was someplace i could get this AMD stickers from in Malaysia. Not too sure where to start looking. Anybody knows where? I'll love to have both the AMD XP & Windows XP sticker :)
I live in Australia and they sent me a roll of 500 Athlon Stickers :eek: :eek: I didn't even ask for that many :)

500 of em, eh?? Well, you can cover your whole front panel with them then 8^).

I still aint seen a one....:rolleyes:

The Coolest said:

I got the order confirmation right away after my order, but the stickers haven't come in yet...
How long did you have to wait till you got yours?

Who said I actually got mine yet. :eek:
e-mail came on the 12th. I keep waiting.

I ordered twice, and first time, got them immediatly after the email confirmation, which was about a week and a half after I ordered them (by email), then the second time, it took longer, in total about 2 weeks for the second time.

Back