• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm totally not sure about the codes anymore so I just clicked on literature and picked the option where I just type in the description of what I want.
By the way, AMD UK has a shop, which sells the stickers for 4.50 GBP (whatever that means) the value may change coz of different shipping costs. But I think this is a guaranteed way of getting those stickers, not free tho

I ordered the tech Docs for AMD XP processors, and also entered the code for the XP stickers - and it didin't work!

It sent me to a "we're sorry! Your request cannot be processed at the moment" screen.

I guess I will try the phone number instead.

the way i got my stickers was jsut by contacting some AMD support email and the guy asked what i wanted and how many. After that i tried teh phone number and they said i had to be a ressellr :(

ill try the email again and hope i get the same guy who sent them to me last time. Its time to get some FX stickers :D

Cool I just requested some stickers and posters and some Athlon XP & A64 tech docs.

It says resellers only but I put in a company name so I gots my fingers crossed.

Hmmm...

I might just make my own from an extra CD label I'll print and trim.

That way I can make any brand of case badge I want.

dugans said:
AMD222499A - AMD-K6-2 BRUSHED MYLAR 1X1 stickers (7 PER STRIP) - Resellers Only
AMD224181A - DURON 1"X1" SINGLE BEZEL stickers
AMD222686B - ATHLON BEZELS (SHEETS OF 35) - Resellers Only
AMD223046A - PREMIER PARTNERS ATHLON POSTER - Resellers Only
AMD223546A - ATHLON 1 X 1 SINGLE BEZEL stickers
AMD224181A - DURON 1"X1" SINGLE BEZEL stickers

25586a - Athlon XP stickers code # as given to me by a friendly service rep.

Back