• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New? Zalman Chipset cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Know Nuttin

zm_nbf47_y_p.jpg

zm_nbf47_eng.jpg

http://www.zalman.co.kr/usa/product/view.asp?idx=200&code=014

It looks handsome, and definitely enough to cool any chipsets with built-in graphics core without any stupid whining.

wonder if it would work on dfi ultra-d and wonder if my video card will hit from the looks of it i think it will =[

would like to replace the stock chipset fan on dfi board with this just need to know if it fits =/ hope someone will do a review soon on it cause i would like to order it monday :)

looks like someone on dfi-street tried it and hmm i really want to give this a shot. might buy one and try and make it fit.

will order one to try and make this happen lol chipset fan is the loudest fan in my system when videoc ard fan is on low

Attachments

• DSC00216.JPG
    DSC00216.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Looks nice. I have the NB47J, and it works well. The only thing I don't like about their chipset coolers is their mounting on "mounting holes". Those tiny little washers and screws take some patience to install on the heatsink and brackets.

just ordered it and a everest chipset cooler just in case it doesnt fit but i would like to make it fit my dfi will give it a shot :D

Back