• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prices and Pre-ordered C2D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ECH said:
The difference appears to be the multi. Not sure if it will be locked in the Retail version or not...

And the cpu's below 2.4ghz have 2MB L2 cache instead of 4MB

reports are that the 2mb core do not have eist or vt. the 4mb's have both and eist allows multis down to 6 from there default.

and it's very possible that you can get it on the 5th or wait until the 23rd...not sure yet...

We finally started pre-orders today, and I tell you what I think about the stores saying they will ship early July - I think they're crazy :D

Some of the distributors are saying early July for thier availability. Others are saying September... so which is it? Besides that, we learned the hard way with the X2 launch that it's not a good idea to trust distributor in stock dates.

I don't know guys, I would honestly be surprised if these ship before late July.

Back