• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Cuv4x, BSEL mod doesn't work to set cpu fsb default as 133!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dario3

Hi, i'm italian user, and sorry for english, i saw that is one of the best site on info for tualatin, i konw that is an old board, but as reserve, i putted on it a celeron 1,2 ghz + Lin lin adapter, than i configured the lin lin, to see the cpu as 133 mhz bu the board see it ever as 12x100,
than i cut the Bsel1 grom adaptors and not success, i also cutted BSEL0 for security, and ever no success the cpu is ever recognized as 12x100..

why i want to recognize the cpu as 12x133?
becouse the cuv4x is a crap and stupid logic:
- cold boot problem
- probelm to use in overclock cpu at 100 mhz over 124 mhz
- problems with pci dividiers with 100 mhz cpu

my celeron 1,2 ghz is a tb1, and with the cuv4x when i set it to 133 no importance the voltage, it stops 8\10 at the recognize of ide drives, and the other 2\10 times, it has gone also with 1,6 - 1,7 - 1,75 - 1,8

i tried to boot with jumpers at 133 directly with no success, the cpu can manage 1600 the problem is the board and his crappy logic...

than how i can do to recognize the cpu as 12x133?

as i said the cut of the two bsel mod on the adpators are made, what influences now to say that is 12x100 and not 12x133? :shrug:

Thanks a lot ;)

P.s i used this link for bsel mod http://www.kilowattalley.com/easy.htm

Last edited:
Back