• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Support one of our own!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kingslayer

Ok, here's the deal. One of our members has entered a contest sponsored by Asus for computer mods. He is currently in second place, but is 300 votes behind the guy in the lead. Linkage here. Look for the Jimmy DeLuca case, the sweet blue one.

The guy in first entered a computer in a old wooden box. No creativity there, get box, cut holes, and that's about it. Jimmy put some thought and creativity and time into his case. Go there and give him a vote. Help a forum brother out.

Lets give a bit of forum support for the hard work this guy has put in to his case.

Smart Looking Case :D

I voted for it

-=HN=- Wild9 said:
i voted for him too :)

what is up with the wooden case though, i dont really care for it at all , wonder why its in the lead though.

I have no clue but I bet the people at Asus are thinking the same thing.

He's in third now. I voted for his case. Am I going to wind up on a telemarketing list for this?

that is one KILLER case...the nuclear symbol is so awesome, i had actually thought that that would be a good idea for a case but seeing someone actually do it is awesome! i think the appeal of the wooden case is its originality over standard boxes, but other than that i think a lot more of the blue case, its tight!

jeff

I've always been more into function than form, but that really is the best looking case of the bunch.

Good luck to him!

(and my vote is in the tally too.)

well i would have to agree that the mooses case does suck ***.

i like the got Asus' case it has a cheap quality that appeals to me:D

and i vote for jimmy 8D:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I voted for our group member's case but I disagree with the bad press you all ('cept spike) seem to be giving the moose case. I think it's got a unique style. I just hope that that case isn't as old as it looks, if Moosehead actually used to be available in wooden boxes instead of cardboard ones, and those cases haven't been available for a long time then I think it's a shame what was done to such a marvelous piece of Canadiana. A box like that belongs in a beer museum.

compuwife said:
hmm...It says I already voted...but I haven't ever been there until I read this thread.
something is fishy....

mine said i had already voted too.:confused:

Back