• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin = GREAT company, cares about their customers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLLestOne

I just wanted to share my experience with Mushkin. I've heard before that RMA'ing stuff to some companies can be a major pain that takes 2-4 weeks usually.

My 2 year old pc3500 lvl2 mushkin (bh-5) crapped out on me 2 weeks ago (I think it was on Thursday when I found out it was the RAM) and after going through some checking with mushkin to make sure it was really the RAM, they gave me a RMA number very quickly. I sent out the RAM back to them on Monday, they got it on Thursday and emailed me EARLY (7am) Friday saying that they are out of my ram, but will replace it with the closest ram they have available (which runs faster, but has looser timings so I thought it was defiantly comparable).

I called today to check the status on it and they said it would be shipped out tomorrow (which should mean I'll get it on Friday. Right now I'm running some OLD, OLD pc2100 256mb, so I'm REALLY happy with how fast mushkin processed my RMA.

Every time I called and e-mail they were very polite and understanding. I would DEFINATLY recommend them and their ram to anybody. Overall a great company to do business with and if something does happen to your ram (which I’m sure it usually never does), then at least you won't have to worry about not being able to use your computer or having to deal with a length RMA.

i love mushkin.... i wish i would have stayed with them adn not sent my stick back to them. great company.... never had any problem with them. always there when you call, very nice and polite. great customer service

Back