• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Other DC Projects Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG I love this thread so much. Some of these projects are so hard to find stats for(mainly world community grid) but now I can just hit this thread and all the stats links are at my fingertips. Now I don't have to have 20 different bookmarks for different project stats. However, I'm usually in a hurry for some reason, and hate having to look for it. Is this thing going to be stickied any time soon?

We've been doing really well in all of our projects lately, all of our points at the vault have been in the green. XtremeSystems is only about 400 points behind us though. I was going to move some projects around and try and start a new one or two but I think everything is doing to most good where I have it so the only thing I can think to do is build up the farm some more. I think I'm going to start a new project on the rig running simap since there's a bunch of people doing that project, and I think it's starting new projects that gives us the most points. I think I'll give d2ol another shot.
BTW, you guys have been doing an awesome job in all the projects each one of you is crunching for.:beer:

We got passed by xtremesystems but hopefully we'll soon be able to overtake them again.

*Edit: Our D2OL team is at the vault now, should see some points soon if I configured the client correctly.

*Edit: That netted us over 8k points!

Thanks khiloa!

Last edited:
I just read at free-dc stats that the following projects favor these procs:

Climate prediction - Athlon
Prime95 - p4
OGR-25 - Athlon
RC5-72 - Athlon/PowerPC
Seventeen or Bust - Xeon/P4 esp. w/ HT

Got another project up and running, rusty just added it to the vault so we should (hopefully) see a pretty big jump in points at the next update.

If you could please add this next time you get a chance khiloa:

Thanks khiloa!

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that World community grid no longer runs on Boinc. When you go to their website, they have you download their own seperate client.

Just thought I would let you know.

Really? So you just do the old, point BOINC to the website thing as usual. That's funny, because there is no mention what so ever about it on the WCG website.
OK, thanks sno.lcn

Back