• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sega Genisis Games For PSP/PS2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33611

Quick Snap Of What's Coming in Autum:
Alex Kidd — The Enchanted Castle, Altered Beast, Bonanza Bros, Columns, Comix Zone, Decap Attack, Ecco the Dolphin, Ecco: The Tides of Time, Ecco Jr., Eternal Champions, Flicky, Gain Ground, Golden Axe, Golden Axe II, Golden Axe III, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV, Ristar, Shadow Dancer: Secret of Shinobi, Shinobi III, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Super Thunderblade Sword of Vermillion, Vectorman, Vectorman 2 and Virtua Fighter 2.

The PS2 version will also have Zaxxon, Tac/Scan, and Zektor.

All 30 has a complete bundle for your PSP/PS2 now that's something worth buying I borrow my mates PSP every now and then. And I've got near the end of Key Of Heaven/Paradise and now started playing WipeOut and Worms.

But Golden Axe 2, Alex the Kidd & Shinobi I can't wait.

they should have put streets of rage 2 in there. man I feel like rockin that game right now

Although not strictly legal you can already play all of those games on the PSP via emulator, but for those who don't run emus or don't want to downgrade their firmwaqre, this could be a fun little set of games. Missing AfterBurner, Outrun and Space Harrier though. No SEGA collection is complete without those. ;)

Wow, I think this will be the first classic collection title I have bought for my PS2. Besides the PSP though they can already be put on the PS2 Via emulator. They don't run that great but it's really amazing what you can do with the PS2 if you look on the right parts of the net, and a lot of it is not even illegal. (Such as using it to stream media from your PC to it and onward to the Stereo/TV)

Back