• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Challenge Graph for w/e 11/18/01

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

An abreviated challenge graph. I added a few teams, and in doing so had to eliminate teams that we had passed. A full challenge graph will be on the web site today.

Congrats to the team for moving up another notch to 48th.

Aren't we great!!!!!

That deserve a :beer:

Well, we are very close to break the 300,000 WU. Weren't we celebrating the 1/4 million WU a little while ago?!!!!!

Wea re really :burn: burning down te competition.

as a personal favor to me, since i am a Texas Tech student, could you put the Texas A&M intercept? i would like to see when we overtake those guys.

zangler said:
as a personal favor to me, since i am a Texas Tech student, could you put the Texas A&M intercept? i would like to see when we overtake those guys.

It is kind of a pain to insert in the middle, so I will try to remember to give you the intercept for Texax A&M off the chart. Right now the intercept is 1/25/02 - 2/15/02

chawken said:

It is kind of a pain to insert in the middle, so I will try to remember to give you the intercept for Texax A&M off the chart. Right now the intercept is 1/25/02 - 2/15/02

thanks

wizardloader said:
I'll try to do more. Have 2 pc's apart and been ill. Heck I'm glad to hit 57 WU's with only 2 weeks part time

Every bit helps wizard. Whether a member is producing 1 per week or 500 per week, every member producing is equally valuable. Keep up the good work.

Back