• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I even cancel my TigerDirect preorder?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Panny

Registered
I contacted customer support regarding my order (Well, preorder, because I fell for their scam when they put 'in stock' on the E6600, when it really wasn't) on Friday, and they have yet to respond. I can't find anything about canceling an order in their help section unless I just didn't look hard enough. Anybody know how to?

:drool:

Call them up and fight your way through their automated phone crap. When you get to a real, live person, tell them that you want to cancel your order. Have your order number handy. I did this about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

muddocktor said:
Call them up and fight your way through their automated phone crap. When you get to a real, live person, tell them that you want to cancel your order. Have your order number handy. I did this about 1 1/2 weeks ago.
? If calling the number and pressing "1" is fighting through their 'automated phone crap,' then yes that's what you have to do. They are a POS company though, I cancelled my order about 2 weeks ago and they have yet to return my money. Every time I call it's the same thing "Oh I'm sorry sir, your money will be back in your account by tomorrow!" Like a moron, I believed them. I delivered them an angry phone call and put in a dispute with my credit card company.

Make sure you let them know you want your money back NOW, and get their name so you can talk to the same person every time and get on his/her *** to return your money.

</3 TigerDirect

Call 'em up and hit numbers that don't do anything, or just wait on the line like you don't have a touch tone phone. alot of times it will kick you directly to an operator if your lucky.

0 usually skips everything with most companies.

I've also heard yelling loudly is detected by many companies phone system and they pick up. - Handy if they put you on hold for a long time :D

? I'm not sure when you guys are calling, but when I call within their business hours, I call, press 1, and get a person 10 seconds later.

first off shame on you for using tigerdirect...lol

though I made the same mistake after 4 other bad experiences with them...but I swear never ever again.lol

but yeah call them up and raise a stink...that is if they don't do what you want right off the bat.

Nathan0490 said:
I've also heard yelling loudly is detected by many companies phone system and they pick up. - Handy if they put you on hold for a long time :D

No, that's to make you look like an fool. :beer:

I think it's afterhours at the moment, I'll call them tomorrow and let you guys know how it turns out.

Good luck -_- I've called them three times now and have yet to have the money put back in my account.

Nathan0490 said:
0 usually skips everything with most companies.

I once yelled "(insert swear word of choice), I want a real person!"

5 seconds later I was connected.

:D

Back