• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need A CPU heatsink/fan (air cooled)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

someone help me with this pls

my water cooling pump is crapping out on me, and i want to go back to air cooled...problem is i dont know which heatsink/fan i can install on my a8n32 that wont clash with the memory or the heatsink pipe thats on the Mobo...plus i need a fan with a backplate since my watercooling backplate wont fit any fan on the market...so need HELP

socket 939 proc

have you tried going with zalman's CNPS9500? I was about to ask almost this same question, but you beat me to it.

My question though is if people would know if the CNPS9500 would bump into the 3500LLPRO when mounted.

Sythe Ninja. Easy to install/uninstall and very efficient with 120mm low to medium speed fans.
The CNPS9500 is kind of overpriced and overly top-heavy, but it is an effective heatsink.

Captain Slug said:
Sythe Ninja. Easy to install/uninstall and very efficient with 120mm low to medium speed fans.
The CNPS9500 is kind of overpriced and overly top-heavy, but it is an effective heatsink.

is it compatible with the ASUS A8N32-SLI mobo? Cuz I just found out today that Zalman's site doesn't show the A8N32-SLI mobo as compatible. :confused: :-\ :(

yea i like the 9500 have it on my alienware (pc4800 E deluxe) and on my dfi 25-27c idle and 36c load not bad?

Back