• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just installed sapphire x1900xtx... default clocks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreIU

take a look @ the attached image please...

does that look right? Why are the current clocks for core/mem so low? Do they only run that high during a 3d app?

Attachments

• clocks.JPG
    clocks.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 110
Thanks rattle :eek: I was starting to panic for a second there. Time to see how this bad boy compares to my old 7800gt.

I didn't have much time to play with it last night, but I got a chance to fire up GTA: SA and the game not only looks a lot better than it did on the 7800gt, but it runs a hell of a lot smother.

boy, the fan gets loud at times though

dreIU said:
I didn't have much time to play with it last night, but I got a chance to fire up GTA: SA and the game not only looks a lot better than it did on the 7800gt, but it runs a hell of a lot smother.

boy, the fan gets loud at times though

yep loud aint the word to use more like hurricane in your case with that fan on 100% thats why i bought the Sytrin VF1-Plus cooler for my x1800xt review of it in my sig ;)

My accelero may be big and ugly, but I have no window, and it keeps my x1800xt nice and chilly(45C idle/65C load)
Congrats on a killer new card!!!

I honestly haven't even though about overclocking it :eek: It runs so smooth and fast. I played the GTR 2 demo (can't wait until the game is released) and everything maxed @ 1680x1050, it ran sooth as butter.

I'm getting ready to throw COD2 on here... other than that I really don't have any other recent games. Maybe that new episode for HL2, that ought to run good on this new puppy :D

Back