• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RHM back to the fold

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
Welcome back to the fold Red_HOT_Machine , and grats on page 4 :beer:
Keep that dually pumpin out them WU's and you might pass me :rolleyes:
I am just glad you are back :beer: <--its only beer , no Jack and Coke

Thanks its good to have all the rigs back up and folding again.

Upgraded my brothers rig from a 1gig duron to a xp2600+, should help the output a bit. My daul does seam to perform really well for some reason. Going to have to take that down in a couple weeks to change the os on it, shouldnt be down more then a day hopefully.

My main seams to be working on a really big unit at the moment, taken it over a day so far. (Maybe I should play less games on it and let it fold :) )

My uncle says he has been given some form of daul cpu machine that I can have, plus I have the duron/mobo from my bros machine sat on the side here. Just need a psu for it.

I have been tempted to leave the lappy running, but dont want to kill the battery off by over charging it. Think im going to take a miss on that one.

You never know i might catch you. I have Chad breathing down my neck aswell.

Last edited:
If chad is breathing down your neck you could always pull the battery on the lappy and keep it plugged in . it kinda defeats teh purpose of a lappy nad mobility but in a pinch , it could pump oout just enuff to keep from being passed . , oh wait nm that means you could pass me :D

All I can say is, "Heck Yeah!" Seems a lot of teh "old guard" is coming back!

:welcome: back RHM!

well we couldnt play WoW and Fold so WoW took precidence , sorry to say but it did . I am pretty much done , have not played in about a month so ... I always felt guilty not folding , yeah I am trying to get a bunch of the "old gang" back into it . we will see what happens just as long as they dont pass me :D

Back