• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oblivion:Question about ending.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

I just beat the game, waited 2 weeks, and have no idea where to find the dragon armor. I clicked the map button on the quest screen and no red arrow appeared. Also, I don't see any Imperial legion armory. Where am I supposed to get the dragon armor? Thanks.

did you have the quest log come up saying its time to pick up the armor? If you did, go to the prison district/imperial legion garrison, and you can find someone to talk to there.

No, the notification never happened but I must have waited 3 weeks so I'm not sure what happened. Thanks for the info though, I'll go check the prison area.

yeah, it's supposed to appear after waiting 2 weeks. I never went and picked it up though. I got bored of questing and beat the game, then saw that after it was beaten I got Dragon Armor and thought, oh wow another worthless armor/weapon upgrade just like every other quest I've beaten, *yawn*.

For some reason it takes the message about a minute to appear after you finish waiting. I was waiting, then when the message didn't come up after a few seconds I would wait again thinking it wasn't going to happen. I had a similar problem with cure disease potions early on where I would use the potion, check my status, and the disease would still be there. It turned out I had to leave the menu and open it back up again for the text to change. Retarded. Anyways I got the armor and sold it because it doesn't measure up to the stuff I already made myself with sigil stones. Sorry you didn't like the game Fudgenuggets. I had a great time.

On my first game I was really far into it well quest wise anyway I did about 64 side quests and had some excellent items, armour etc. Then I deleted my profile and started again cause the The Umbra Quest was crashing. And at the time my mates launch 360 console created a ring around the disc (replaced with another console since) and I thought it was that as loading times where horrible.

But I posted on here was told there was a patch coming for XBOX Live. Anyways since starting again my Breton is even better I've done quests I never found last time. I've finished the Arena, Fighters & Mages Guild now starting the the Theives guild so I can get the achievement points.

But as of late I've been addicted to Burnout Revenge only got 4 achievements unlocked but there challenging to get. And that's why I'm hooked.

Back