• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two Group Members.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

Because I was a bit slow in posting - because Berkeley was slow in returning the member password, the team now has two Group members:

[email protected] Team name ocsetiteam group account set up by Basher

[email protected] Team name OC Seti Team Collective set up by myself.

After seeing Basher's post I would have blown mine away - but it has Wu's returned on it already.

So Basher, do we want two collective members or, if yours doesn't have any WU's against it why not quit yours and lets keep mine here. What do you think?

Noticing yours....are you, perhaps, under the impression that we are Borg? :D

Thelemac said:
Noticing yours....are you, perhaps, under the impression that we are Borg? :D

I'm sorry, have you detached from your unit - I can't see your mind.

We shall absorb all - for we are the collective.

chawken said:
Because I was a bit slow in posting - because Berkeley was slow in returning the member password, the team now has two Group members:

After seeing Basher's post I would have blown mine away - but it has Wu's returned on it already.

So Basher, do we want two collective members or, if yours doesn't have any WU's against it why not quit yours and lets keep mine here. What do you think?

Mine has been removed

chawken said:

If we keep both...can't we just race them. It would be a good competition. People can join which one they want...one can be lead by Basher the other by Chawken. What do you think?

Re: Re: Two Group Members.

Sir-Epix said:

If we keep both...can't we just race them. It would be a good competition. People can join which one they want...one can be lead by Basher the other by Chawken. What do you think?

Teams within a team. That sounds quite interesting. I like it. :) I think I might be convinced to turn my laptop over to one of 'em... and its massive 3 WU per week. :D

Re: Re: Two Group Members.

Basher said:

Mine has been removed

Why don't you put it back - as a couple of member thought that it was a cool idea to use them as interteam competitive teams. Be kind of cool to watch them go.:cool:

edit: Maybe get a sticky on it.

Back