• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New 35ghz FAH Farm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea the Boxes are in 10 diffent offices in 3 provences .

So the Im glad i ran FAH on these servers it showed me i had a problem with one of my servers a HD is dieing and tomorrow it will be replaced =) so i can turn FAH back on .

||Console|| said:
Yea the Boxes are in 10 diffent offices in 3 provences .

So the Im glad i ran FAH on these servers it showed me i had a problem with one of my servers a HD is dieing and tomorrow it will be replaced =) so i can turn FAH back on .

Im glad it helped. The problem is that most sysadmins would assume FAH caused the drive to go bad in the first place.

Heh yea i can see that ,

I didnt know it was bad but i should have it has been (from looking @ the loggs) restarting for tha past 2-3 months and firtime some one tells me is yesterday .
@ least it is raid 5 so easy fix with the hd

lol they are dells you really want pics ? I prob will never see some of them in person dont plan on going to some of the diff provences any time soon

When I read the first post of this thread I thought you had all these running in your home, that would be crazy.

be careful with the work borgs and servers!
no bigpackets!
FAH eats ram and bandwith.
you remember the QMD uproar, dont you?

Back