• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

chawken vs. Basher

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

Read This - chawken vs. Basher

O.K. ladies and gentlemen, crunchers and crunchetes - here is the scoop - the Basher man has pick up the gloves and challenged myself to a race to 500. This race is between my group member OC Seti Team Collective and his group member ocsetiteam group account.

These are members that we created for those of us who wanted to enlist our junky old computers (i.e. 486's, Pentiums, PPro's, PII's, laptops, etc...) and put them to good use for the team without destroying our own stats.

If you have an old junky PC that you want to participate - then sign them up under one of these two members. If you want to join my member account OC Seti Team Collective, its email addy is:

[email protected]

Sorry but I can't remember Bashers email addy;)

Come on and join the competition, sign up today.

Last edited:
For those in the team that want to participate in this race - which right now is to 500, later we can up the bar - if you sign up a PC using the group email accounts, then post in this thread and state which account you are using. This will give us an idea of who, and the quantity of PC's are crunching under each account.

chawken's account - [email protected]

Bashers's account - [email protected]

Understand that we are only asking you to sign up those doggy machines that you would'nt run under your own account, i.e. 486's, Pentiums, PPro's, PII's, Laptops, etc... We are doing this to get more results returned to the team, so as to help us to climb up the rankings. So if you have doggy systems just gathering dust, put them to good use for the team effort.

Just a little plug for my account - less letters to type.

Unfortunately, they both are not. We could always recreate the teams, though.

Back