• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiontek Ti200 ? fer ya all

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Regarding the Best Buy $99 deal (after $50 instant rebate and $50 mail in) does anyone know what time the stores open, cause I am hearing that you can expect a lineup depending where you live to try and get this deal.

I am in Vancouver BC Canada and I plan to drive to Bellingham WA about 45 minutes away to grab up on this deal, although I am a huge ATI fan I am gonna give this card a whirl, and then sell it.

Anyways called the store but it is closed today for your US Thanksgiving, but is store opening tommorrow the usual 10AM ??

Cisco Kid :)

I know it will be open.........

Jon said:
Should be open tomorrow. See no reason why it wouldn't be.

I know it will be open but I am just wondering if opening time will be earlier than 10AAM cause of the holiday specials!!

cisco Kid:D

Yo Cisco, read the flyer from todays newspaper insert, the sale is from 7AM - 12PM. Yep, five hours only. Limit 1 per person. Good luck and let the games begin........

Did not read the paper as I am a canuck

surfinguru said:
Yo Cisco, read the flyer from todays newspaper insert, the sale is from 7AM - 12PM. Yep, five hours only. Limit 1 per person. Good luck and let the games begin........

I am in Canada so could not read the paper, thanks for the info

cisco Kid:)

Back