Fan Config on a Heatercore

I have a '77 Boni heater core. I was wondering if anyone has expiermented with configuring it in push or pull configs. Which is better?
    ][mmortal ]-[ero
    Heatware

I have always done pull through the radiator from outside the case in. There is one other option you left out which is both push/pull, I beleive that is the best method. Takes up more space though since you have a fan on either side of the rad. As for the difference between push/pull alone I would think pull is better, but even if it isnt you are not talking a huge performance incerease.

My suggestion is pulling cooler air through the rad or using push/pull combined.
    Main System:.................................................. ......................Second System:
    DFI BloodIron P35-T2RL w/ Q6600 GO@ 3.2 (9x360), 1.4v....DFI Ultra-D w/Opteron 170 @ 2.7
    G.skill 4GB (2x2gb).................................................. ..............G.Skill Extreme 2GB (2x1gb)
    HIS 4850 680/1108.................................................. .............Nvidia 7600GT
    WD VRaptor 300gb/Seagate 1TB..........................................Raptor 74gb/Seagate 200gb
    OCZ GameXtreme 600SLI

I can eiter push or I can pull... I prefer to push in my case becasue it offers the easiest setup in my situation.
    ][mmortal ]-[ero
    Heatware

Technically a 'pull' config is supposed to be ever so slightly better. In real world performance I doubt you would see much of a difference assuming you have a shroud and a good seal. By not much I mean seeing a degree difference would be surprising.

On the flip side the use of a decent shroud will definitely make a difference. If you arent using one yet I highly suggest it
    System - AMD Opteron 165, ATI X1900XT, 2G (1Gx2) G-Skill PC3200, Asrock 939 DualSATA2, Raptor 74G Sata 16meg 10k drive, SB Audigy2 ZS

Watercooling Setup - MCP600, T-Line, Home-made Monster Reservoir, MCW6002, Fedco 2-199 w/home-made shrouds in a push/pull config, 4 Sanyo Denki 120mm beasts (undervolted to 7), 7/16"ID-5/8"OD MasterKleer tubing