• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

onthewebmall.com? Legit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

I posted a similar thread on the cyber deals section, and was recommended to post here...Anyway, I am trying to find out if the vendor is legit or not because their are selling items at an irresistible rate:eek: So if anyone has ordered item from them before, tell us about your experience, or if you have heard anything about them for that matter. Thanks.

Never heard of them, neither has resellerratings.com

I'm 99.99% sure they are con artists and I would avoid them AT ALL COSTS.

They claim to have been in business since early 2002 and claim to be one of the world's largest stocking vendors of new computer equipment, peripherals and electronics.

OK So why does SSS think they are fraudulent company and you should avoid them at all costs?

Here's why:

"Payment Is Arranged In One Of Two Ways:

We accept Western Union and E-gold.
Due to fraud concerns, Credit Cards and PayPal are not accepted anymore.

We had fraud problems in credit cards processing.
We have lost thousands of dollars in shipping items ordered with
stolen credit cards and after delivery we had to return the funds to their
honest possessors. That's why we no longer accept credit cards for
orders.
We have many problems regarding fraudulent activities and we don't have
other solution for the moment.
You will be notified by email, with the procedure to follow for making the payment and the total amount to send.
"

http://www.onthewebmall.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=29

AVOID THEM OR I WILL SAY I TOLD YOU SO

Yeah, I noticed that they accept MO and E-gold only...don't know what I am thinking:( Thanks for the advice, SSS:)

Back