• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Our *** is getting handed to us, and I plan to do something!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
davekusa said:
If thats the case, then Lets all pack up and start over at square one with maximum pc. With our combined points we should be able to take the number 1 spot.

Yes I would still fold if there were no points (but not with a farm of 7 rigs).

I fold for the cure.

I fold for team 32 because I felt they were the under-dog. I thought we could be #1. I think we still can. If we can't then it's time for me to change teams.

We need 400 mew members or 400 new active CPU's that is what it's going to take to keep up with the jones'. Tack on another 200 to actually make a run at the #2 spot

399 to go now, i just started back up. I used to be folding for team helix of DSLR, i fold under Mikep7779. I beleve i, at last count have, 1 p4 hp @~2.6ghz, 2x sony vaio laptops, 4x toshiba laptops, and 1xe6600 and 1xe6400. I just gotta see if they all kick in now :D

mikep7779 said:
399 to go now, i just started back up. I used to be folding for team helix of DSLR, i fold under Mikep7779. I beleve i, at last count have, 1 p4 hp @~2.6ghz, 2x sony vaio laptops, 4x toshiba laptops, and 1xe6600 and 1xe6400. I just gotta see if they all kick in now :D

:welcome: to the T32 fold Mike :)

:beer: :beer:

Back