• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scythe Infinity In A P160

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

there you have it, will it fit ?

I am thinking of getting a antec P160 and I currently have a scythe infinity on my board, was wondering if it would fit.

Rattle said:
there you have it, will it fit ?

I am thinking of getting a antec P160 and I currently have a scythe infinity on my board, was wondering if it would fit.
should fit

just a comparison this is a ninja plus in a thermaltake tsunami dream case. my side panel just makes it lol

pc016cs9.jpg

damn its tight in there man !

I got my rig in the p160w today and I love it, its such a sweet case and its really the perfect size in and out for me. Wire management is badass and its really a huge case inside, the space is utilized perfectly.

redrumy3 said:
just a comparison this is a ninja plus in a thermaltake tsunami dream case. my side panel just makes it lol

You are lucky. I had to mount my fan (38mm, but 25mm still would not fit) on the outside of the Tsunami.

Back