• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ever feel like your AMD can handle anything thrown at it with ease?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I vote sticky

I vote for this to be a sticky because I was looking for this information months ago. I kept noticing that people here fold and I wanted to join in just didn't at the time. If it was as easy as reading a sticky I would have started sooner.

CT Raider said:
I vote for this to be a sticky because I was looking for this information months ago. I kept noticing that people here fold and I wanted to join in just didn't at the time. If it was as easy as reading a sticky I would have started sooner.

there is a whole section of the forums dedicated to folding. :)

CT Raider said:

Found it on my first post :)

QuietIce said:
I'm more of a space cadet so I crunch for SETI and Einstein ... ;)
Im kinda of a space cadet as well but IMO aliens are around and have been for a very long time so no need to scan for radio waves =) just ask bush not to censor CNN and im sure we would se soem real images of them =) ( yes im a consperic nut )

Ok, I installed the single click program for dual core cpu. How do I uninstalled it? I can't find it in add/remove program.

yay! more people interested

@Silver Surfer - run services.msc from the Run line, and uninstall the services called FAH, or if its a dual core, FAH1 and FAH2. Then, you can delete your FAH folders that should be in program files.

hitbyaprkedcar7 said:
yay! more people interested

@Silver Surfer - run services.msc from the Run line, and uninstall the services called FAH, or if its a dual core, FAH1 and FAH2. Then, you can delete your FAH folders that should be in program files.

Thanks!

Awsome! Great work so far guys! Lets keep this up. Great for the project, and for team 32 ownage. :cool: :D

I have been folding for T32 for a little over year, not counting the 10 months where I couldn't. Just turned in a 600 ptr. today, and I am now working on another one. As a matter of fact, I just got my second system OC'd, so now instead of anywhere from 45-60 it is running 75-90. Another linky I don't remember seeing, http://www.folding.stanford.edu is good for showing to people that have systems that you are going to try to borg.
By the way, let's give MaxPC a run for their money guys. Fold on for the cure.

I was having problems a couple months ago with my IHS removed on my 165 (bad contact with Ninja), but it is now back on and fully stable, running F@H at 2700mHz as of yesterday. Summer is over, so now my computer is usefull as a space heater again. :D

Common guys, you don't need an x2, look at me, atm the only compy I have running right now (sold off everything and waiting on parts for the core2 rig i'm building lol) is my 2200+ lappy and she's foldin' away!

Every little bit helps, and w/ all of the idle cpu power (and a large % running 24/7 anyway) sitting around here, I still can't believe Maximum PC mag's team is outdoing us. We're overclockers, I still have a hard time believing that they are outproducing us, even considering they have twice as many active folders.

I know we have more than 500 active forum members, and considering that Maxpc is barely gaining on us atm even w/ twice the number of active folders, think of the hurt we could put on them if we matched them in active folders!

I'd also like to give a big FAT :welcome: to the Fold to all of the new Team 32 members!!!! :beer: Feel free to pm me with any questions, I'm always glad to help!

FOLD ON!!!! :attn: :attn:
-Gary

Oh and don't forget to consider joining one of Team 32's Wonderful subteams. And if you decide to join up w/ the folding_monkeys, we'll give you a banana! and who doesn't want a banana?! Folding with us is as fun as a barrel of monkeys! :D :beer:

Back