• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deperate need of help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ecca

I have a MSI x1900xtx and games play fine but videos play inverted like blue, teal and yellow. I cannot fix this I restored the settings to default, got new codes and nothing. Please I need help bad :(

Ecca said:
I have a MSI x1900xtx and games play fine but videos play inverted like blue, teal and yellow. I cannot fix this I restored the settings to default, got new codes and nothing. Please I need help bad :(
Have you tried simply uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers? Better yet... upgrade to NEW drivers.

|| Edited by S-N ||

Mate, let us keep this on topic. You have a pm. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
||Edited by S-N||

This is a technical forum. You are taking this thread off topic. Please refrain from doing so henceforth. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I knew there had to be something good about this state.

Are you having this problem with different video players? If you only use WMP 9/10, I'ld suggest installing WMP Classic and try that.

What PSU do you have? Do you have proper cooling? Did you attempt to replace the TIM? :)

Moved to the ATI section.

Last edited:
Super Nade said:
What PSU do you have? Do you have proper cooling? Did you attempt to replace the TIM? :)

Moved to the ATI section.
You own an ATI card... have you ever had the hardware decode crap on you? Because that's exactly what is does from what she's describing... or mabe I just like to pick at my drivers too much...

If everything else is working fine to your video card... that's likely the problem, an annoying one that can only be fixed if you replace all the decoder software that's built into the drivers.
Use driver cleaner and remove everything ATi from your HDD, then re-install the latest driver release.

If that's not the problem... more details will be needed.

Can you try to play a video and take a screen shot? That'll confirm what I belive is the problem.
And what media player do you use? If it's not WindowsMP it may not be working properly with ATI's hardware decoder.

Go into Catalyst advanced. Click on AVIVO. Click on "all settings". Scroll to the bottom. Uncheck "Windows media video acceleration".

Back