• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time travel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dude 3000+ new messages? You know thunderbird has really good spam filtration. You might wanna think about turning that on. Heck if I was getting that much spam I would just get a new e-mail account and start over.

they may hold the key to stoping spam. a gift from the future! hurry foword it to everyone you know! lol

That's nothing. Playing Counter-Strike Source on LAN one time, I got a -1 ping! The server was sending replies to my ping before I sent out the ping!

Email of 2035 is compatible with email from 2006? That's disappointing:-/

K15 said:
Email of 2035 is compatible with email from 2006? That's disappointing:-/

It had to be, Microoglesoft Corporation insisted on full backwards compatibility.

benbaked said:
It had to be, Microoglesoft Corporation insisted on full backwards compatibility.

As usual. Wonder if I can play my Day of the Tentacle on Windows TG:confused:

TalRW said:
dude 3000+ new messages? You know thunderbird has really good spam filtration. You might wanna think about turning that on. Heck if I was getting that much spam I would just get a new e-mail account and start over.

Notice the status bar on how many messages are being downloaded

Back