• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's a good free antivirus program for WinXP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have an NT server box atr work , we got hit with Nimda but kept getting "re-infected" I used Innoculan , Norton , Mcafee , and the Mcafee and Symantec nimda specific removal tools. Nothing would work for more than a day. I ran the FREE version of AVG right after ALL of the others said I was clean. It found 1 infected file in an area the others didn't. I suspect this was the one file that was re-infecting my server. I realize it may be a fluke , but I am sold.

I found a great deal,I downloaded Weatherbug,and it send you these offers to you via email,well they had the Norton System Works the professional version for 29.95 the 2002 version,@ Best Buy it was over 100 dollars,might be wroth looking into.I bought it but haven't recieved it yet.

I've got an extra copy of Norton 2002. Dad bought a copy the day before I did:rolleyes: . Still in the box and have not yet returned it. It's yours if ya want it...

Dr.

Last edited:
Back