• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hatch Hill Farm has joined your team.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
burn it up,

glad to have ya! i looked at some stats and became very depressed, it's going take me like 30,000days at the rate i'm going to get into number 1, you just joined our team and your going tobe in top 5! that for the morale boost! i guess i need to put the pedal to the metal!
:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

"you made very angry" - Marvin the Martian

Y'all ( that means all of you) are killing me, i it's taken me a week just to get my feet into the top 150 and i might get bumped out of it if this boinc don't hurry up and download some work soon. and they'uns (hatch hill) has only been with we'uns (us, overclockers) the same amount of time as me'uns (swmpthng) and they'uns are #2 already? I'm going to have open a can of whoop butt (keeping it clean) on ya'll, yeah thats right , i'm going to break out the heavy artillary, and stir things up a little, i'm ,i'm, i''m going to break out the green machine, my sooper dooper seti crunching net chomping bull dog eating war eagle swatting wildcat crushing............... .....................................................................................
PIII. -----ooh, ooh @1.2ghz------------:cool:

:welcome: Berkinh!

Man, am I ever glad to find out where YOU are. I've got 3 broken windows and a bad floor-board that cracked from your sonic boom as you zipped by me - too bad I can't sue. ;)

I'm sure glad you're on OUR team ...! :thup:

Hey guys, marko from marko and trevs farm here :beer:

Whats happening BerkinH? I thought we were racing :confused: ;)

Our top cruncher the dual xeon X5535 2.66/1333 quad cores is about to hit 3000RAC and will be in the top 5 hosts this week since it was upgraded from 2.13/1066 quad core cpus (these were moved to a woodcrest rig meaning we now have 2x 8core systems)
Apart from a couple of merged rigs in spots one and two I think that means top 3 overall and we will be number 1 for Windows XP OS, oh and thats only running 7 of the 8 cores :D

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/top_hosts.php?sort_by=expavg_credit&offset=0

BTW we only have around 10 full time crunchers all core uarch, and 2 part time (laptop/pentium D) that contribute sometimes :eek:

markodude said:

Our top cruncher the dual xeon X5535 2.66/1333 quad cores is about to hit 3000RAC and will be in the top 5 hosts this week since it was upgraded from 2.13/1066 quad core cpus (these were moved to a woodcrest rig meaning we now have 2x 8core systems)
Apart from a couple of merged rigs in spots one and two I think that means top 3 overall and we will be number 1 for Windows XP OS, oh and thats only running 7 of the 8 cores :D

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/top_hosts.php?sort_by=expavg_credit&offset=0

BTW we only have around 10 full time crunchers all core uarch, and 2 part time (laptop/pentium D) that contribute sometimes :eek:

:eek: :eek:

You guys are cranking out some awesome numbers!! :drool:

BTW. on a side note. Surely the #1 is a merged host. But I am not sure about the #2 - You did notice that it´s running 16 Cores rigth;)

BTW. on a side note. Surely the #1 is a merged host. But I am not sure about the #2 - You did notice that it´s running 16 Cores rigth

I cant believe I missed that one, it is a Xeon 7140M "Tulsa" setup with quad dual cores, all hyperthreaded....should be one helluva fast rig....but its not Core uArch based.....I wonder if I can overtake it - I am only using 7 of the 8 cores on my setup and running DDR2-533 rather than 667 (coming in soon)....I reckon 4000RAC is within reach. :D

markodude said:

Are you kidding! I cant pull in 30K a day, but once your utility bill comes in, I dont think you will be able to hold a steady 10k! Maybe then I can pull it back.
I think I might build a few SETI ready computers for family this christmas :santa:

Back