• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who likes Bf2142?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am done purchasing battlefield games. The last one I bought was BF:2, and I barely ever played it. What really turned me off to the games was the whole unlocks thing but only if you are playing on servers where someone is forced to pay for it. Really killed a lot of the communities out there on the net IMO. I always was on a nice 40 person server in Seattle with all of the battlefields before BF:2 and the server was ALWAYS full, including with the BF:2 demo. After release though, of course people want the unlocks, so more and more people drift away with the idea of playing on a "ranked server" (which actually means "server that will allow EA to bleed the public of more cash") just long enough to get the unlocks and then will be back. Combine that with all of the bugs like usual at release of the game. Crappy server browser as usual. By the time everything smooths out, it is like a hurricane swept everything away. Oh well. I refuse to buy any more of their crap.

Back