• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Save $40 on Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 Mouse!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn, for that price I think I'll toss one of my own up for sale. It's the same model, paid $10.00 for it 3 years ago. Hmmm. Anyone want to buy a slightly used USB optical mouse for let's say, $35.00? I think that's fair considering.

Just playing ::chuckle::

- Jim

I haven't bought a microsoft mouse ever since their Intellimouse explorer 3.0 and 3.0a...

I had to have the mouse replaced EIGHT TIMES in roughly 2.5 years. Yes, that means a total of nine mice!! After the 9th one, I said that was it and then I went with the MX510... then 518, and now G7... no problems.

I know this thread was a joke, but for those questioning their mice...

But maybe the newer versions are good? Can anyone say so?

I'm using that mouse right now here at work. Not worth it. I'd rather have my copperhead any day for that price.

Hey_Its_Cole said:
Chill, I thought it was rather entertaining, it wasted what...15 seconds of your time.
lol id say about a minute or 2 :) lol i have that mouse in 2 different colors black and white :) for family pc's had them for a year now both run nice :-D

Back