• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
I found this killer deal on Spoofee

http://www.spoofee.com/ said:
Free Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 Link to site

Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 is an essential tool for managing your business finances. Whether you’re a small or home-based business, you can use this simple accounting program to make pen and paper-based tasks a thing of the past.

With the familiar look and feel of Microsoft Office, Office Accounting Express 2007 is easy to use and helps you save time, get organized, and do business online.

You only need to enter data once so you can save time managing everyday financial tasks. All of your customer and financial information is stored in one place so that you have a complete view of your business. You also have the tools you need to sell online through eBay and get paid faster.

Download size: 338MB
Requirements: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista
License: FREE. No strings attached.

Krome said:
Is this like QuickBooks?
I guess so, I am not use to using anything like them :shrug: but by the description it would seem to work the same way + it has the whole PayPal and eBay stuff built in :attn:

i bought money 2006 for my mom a few months ago and we dont even use it!! dam i sure coulda used that money for somethin else lol

Back