• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know of a good 22" monitor deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
blitzkrieg1110 said:
Holy crap, great stuff. I really really hope I don't work on black Friday so I can head out real early and try and snag some of these good deals.

EDIT: I read that the westy 22 inch doesn't come with a DVI cable or something like that. What do I need to use this with DVI and how much will I pay for it?
DVI is much better than VGA... very easy for my eyes to see... you want DVI for sure... unless you're running low res, but with a 22", you're gonna run high res since it's its native resolution.

You can find cheap dongles online... ask around... there's a website, but I forget the name.

+1 for monoprice. I get all my cables there, fast, reliable, cheap. Its amazing. So the 22'' Westy is going to be on sale for $199 later this month? Is that right or just a typo. Thats an unbelievable price for a 22''.

Back