• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5LD2 Rev 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So this power supply I had just put in, didn't realize it had the 4 extra pins for the 24pin mobo... What exactly does this extra 4 pin connector do? Does it actually power the mobo any different then the 20pin connector?

Well I can't give you the specifics on exactly how it works but 24 pin boards are supposed to be more stable with 24 pin PSU's. I would post that question in the PSU forum I'm sure you will get a more detailed answer.

low amps must be it!

bignick , i think he is having psu problem, i have p5ld2vm dh and i just checked my psu it has 14a and 15a on 12v rails
and i can't get but 10 % (3741mhz) out of my 945d, thank god i'm building this for someone else who is not a gamer, he just wants it for business and sound system at home.

do ya know anything about the p5n32sli deluxe?:beer:

Hey guys, been awhile lol,

Soo I got my new video card in X850XT OC'D to 550mhz GPU and 597mhz for the ram, the Cpu is running at 3.85ghz and ram is drunning at 757mhz... all is nice a stable and working pretty damn good... Still gonna get the new PSU regardless but all seems to be working pretty solid right now ;)

Back