• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon XP-M + Abit NF7-S 2.0 + VapoLi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Molester said:
well, i spent all night friday and all day saturday trying to get my xp2700+ to work...no go, not on air, not on phase, nothin.. :( was a good cpu

D'oh! I was really curious to see what that could do.

Anyhoo, great work. :beer: Looking forward to the 1800 results, too. When chronic 'Nintendo thumb' forces you to take a break, of course. :)

yeah i have a 2600 XP-M. Used to run it at 2.7Ghz on air 24/7. unfortuantly the huge voltae required (1.975v) killed the chips capability after a while. still it lasted 8 months like that. on phase this chip would have gone 3ghz i recon. Fasted i ever got into windows was 2.8. posted at 3ghz once (it didn't get much further) but i never pushed above 1.975 volts. remeber this is all while on air cooling. (my TTBT/Delta combo).
but now it just churns along at 2.4 in my spare rig, but its cooling isn't very good. :(

anyway, good to see some amd xp fly again!

on air? 3ghz @ 1.975v! you sir are a madman, and one who had a very lucky XP-M. The fastest OC for a Barton I have seen was only like 3.25ghz and that was on LN2.

Last edited:
never seen that before, but i'll find out in a month :D
i get under 35s, so i'll try both

although, i must say, i doubt that claim to be true, i'd conservatively estimate that 95% of agp systems can't do 35s 1m

Molester said:
never seen that before, but i'll find out in a month :D
i get under 35s, so i'll try both

although, i must say, i doubt that claim to be true, i'd conservatively estimate that 95% of agp systems can't do 35s 1m
my 2400+m did 35-36 never any better than 35 that was @ 2.6-2.7

Back