• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey everbody watch this!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

swmpthng

i started out 238 (or 283 or someplace out in lala landlast week) on our team w/1 rig, tonight i bring my green machine online, that gives me three, i'm now at 118 on team and movin on up, to a deluxe apt in the skyyyyy y y!!!!! i'm tryin to take 18 spots this weekend to make it into th team top 100! :clap: woo hoo!! YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw!!!!:beer:
(daaaaa Geee Tennessee what are we going to do then? well Chumley, We're goning to go see Mr. Whoopee!)

thats right! so if your 117 - 100 look out, theres a crazy redneck with three computers running right behind you, and we all just how dangerous that can be !!!
ask floridabear he probably has run into a few down south!

ps - i might be giving away my age with these takes from the tv shows and cartoons of yesteryear, if any of you kids don't remember them use them against your parents, they will think you've flipped! on 2nd thought don't do that!:cool:

eaglescouter said:
That's what I tell my wife, and she crunches on my account using a rig she assembled herself!
You, sir, are a very lucky man. I had to chain my wife to the computer just to get her to learn e-mail - but she's happy to have it now ...

got boinc?

i guess theyuns (redneck for everyone between 117-100) decided to lay down on me, yeeehaaaaaw! we be rollin, already in top 100, 96 this morning, i guess i ate too much spinach! now i have to set higher goals like maybeeeee.........top 75, maybe i'll change my screen name to mr. Slugo http://www.mrbill.com/mb-ohno.wav
if your a longtime snl fan follow this link it's funny, one of the best mr. bill of all time!!!
http://www.mrbill.com/MBHouse.wmv

seems everbody is laying down just for me, that i
s sad, i was hoping it would be tough to move it on up! nobody has any game, i guess i'll run into some of them when i make it into the 50's somewhere, bunch of losers behind me maybe.well maybe not losers, heck, i'm the one who's on unemployment right now!!!!

Back