• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to Page 1 Mr. Legend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Had to be the first to say... grats... wtf.gif ... pleasure folding with you... fold 'em like ya stole 'em... :attn: b/c WII is back!... and thharlam_santa.gif

Where do we get all the other folding related smiley's?? I disire to use them.

Should be interesting with some of the new developments amoung some of the heavy hitters.
I wait in eager-nerd-like vigil.

Grats man!!! and have a WTF!! too!!

WTFl Lee! :attn: :thup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sleepy_Steve said:
Where do we get all the other folding related smiley's?? I disire to use them.

You can just save the smilie .gif to hdd and upload to a host like photo bucket, then post it with the "insert image" feature in the message editor.

:)

wtf.gif
Lee!!!

your effort isn't un-noticed!! keep it up!!
thumbsup.gif

thanks guys......, i have been so busy playing with the SMP stuff this week, it has sneeked up on me!!!

looking at the page, there is some seriously large points on here!!!.......i think my progress is going to slow down quite a bit :):)

lee

congrats man. page 1 something ill never see.

Congrats Lee. Now it's easier for me to keep track of you and Isufunners (sp?) while you sneak towards me. Before I had to switch pages.

- Jim

Back