• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do you reprint a USPS Shipping label?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When did you create the label? You should be able to login to your account and select the label you created and you will have the option to reprint.

Hmmm, thats strange.....I haven't printed a label in a while but you should be able to click on your label transaction and have the option to reprint. Its not working for me right now but I think its because I printed this a month ago. Sorry I couldn't be more help but I know it was there when I had to reprint one.

My guess is you would need to cancel the print label (voids the label's barcode from working as paid shipping) and they will credit for the old, then start a fresh one.

My guess is you would need to cancel the print label (voids the label's barcode from working as paid shipping) and they will credit for the old, then start a fresh one.

very old thread but still a pain today. I was googling the same thing after being left hanging with an unprintable label and a refund. later found getusps.com where i got a pdf and could print until i got it right. hope it helps someone.

Back