• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vf900

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

will these coolers work with Sli looks like they may be too tall?? 7800gtx 256mb to be more specific

I don't believe so mine, hangs over past the end of the next PCI slot. If it does it'd be really really tight

I would think it would depend on the slot spacing. Not all boards have the same, that is why the SLi connector comes with the board, not the cards.

I had(have, just not using, has a video issue) a A8n-32 SLi Asus board, and I wouldn't see having any problems using a fairly tall cooler on each card. I can post the measurements Thursday night, as I have one of those coolers orderd for my 7950GT.

Oh, and thats a good looking Rott you have there RJ...how old? Big? I have a 10 month old "puppy"(if a 100 lb. dog is a puppy!) named Boomer. He thinks he's one of the kids.

Depends on your motherboard. Most SLI rigs I've seen space the 16x PCI-E slots, putting a 2x or 4x slot between them that you'll never use anyways. The specs on the VF900 itself says that it will obstruct the adjacent PCI slot.

Back