• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good service from Antec

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wyemarn

I'm from Japan now and bought an Antec Tricool 120mm DBB. After using for a few months it started to make clicking noise but still running fine. I contated reseller in Japan and they told me I have to send it to them for repair. Asked for an exchange but denied. The cost to send them the fan is already 1/3 of a new unit.

I emailed Antec USA and after few rounds of emailing they decided to send me replacement units. They asked me to take a few pics of the fan and receipt for proof. After that they agreed to send me replacement unit but they didn't have the double ball bearing version and they offered me not one but two units of normal 120mm Tricool fans. Moreover, they agreed to send it over to me from US to Japan. The cost for shipping is already more than the cost of two fans but they sent it. And I dont have to pay or send back the faulty one to them. I guess I'm very lucky. Thumbs up to Antec! :)

Wow, maybe i should buy more stuff from antec.

btw, thats really good english=P hehe, i always wanted to go to japan. I think im going to taiwan next year, maybe ill have some cash leftover and spend a week in japan.

jopapa1267 said:
Wow, maybe i should buy more stuff from antec.

btw, thats really good english=P hehe, i always wanted to go to japan. I think im going to taiwan next year, maybe ill have some cash leftover and spend a week in japan.

Thanks. Btw, if you really plan to come over here do visit Akihabara.:)

Back