• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Race Page

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stryfe

Hi guys

Sorry about the race page being down for so long. I moved a week ago on Saturday and left it running on my roomate's server. I took my router with me though and it seems his didn't get setup properly. I haven't had internet access since then so I couldn't help him troubleshoot and he tried but couldn't get it going.

I was suposed to have gotten a DSL connection at my new place if not by the Saturday I moved in, then by Monday. However it seems the previous tenant had a VoIP offering from the Cable company and when their technician set it up they cut the DSL/Phone company's line to the suite, so I had to pay extra and have someone come out to reconnect the line, plus wait until today for them to do it. Needless to say, for someone who doesn't bother with cable TV but has three computers, it was painful.

This evening I helped my ex-roomate troubleshoot the port forwarding and dns problems on his end and now the page is back up. I had to repair the history tables since the stats hadn't updated for 9 days so the averages are a little out of wack but the totals are correct and it's updating regularly.

http://ghanima.hopto.org/ocseti/race.html

Thanks heezer for continuing the stats while my page was down :)

My 'extra' horsepower came from taking machines from Rosetta@home. I must say that I was impressed with the extra credit I am getting from SETI alone, b/c I was expecting to top out at 3k-3.5k cs a day. I think I will keep my comps on SETI for awhile. Look out eaglescouter! lol I look forward to passing you eventually! :D

Concession

Well, congrats to team B on a terrific race. You guys started behind a bit, but sure came on strong and we (team A) never really were any threat to you after that. Well done! :beer:

Great job team B (and A as well). We did push our OC team for almost 2mil thats great. :beer:

i'm a sore loser, i guess i'm alot like michigan fan!

you guys suck,:cry: we will beat you if we get a second chance, :cry: we did not win our conference but we should be in the national championship race, :cry: everyone else is in a weaker division, :cry: they can't pass wu's down field, :cry: they don't crunch out of team, :cry: they only race against each other, etc.....:cry:

good race! i had fun, wait til next time, we weren't even trying, we let you win!;)

Back