• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Let us convert this thread towards formally introducing and welcoming our new members, apart from doing so in threads. :)

So, every time you see a new member try to get them to post here after one of you offer a formal welcome. Consider this a pilot program of sorts. ;)

Ahh, I remember the days when I was new here...

Freshman Friday anyone? :D

I think this deserves a spot in my sig.

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here but not my first visit.

I've been looking for a forum of dedicated PC users that won't interupt our serious discussions with chatter of Xbox :p

Lately I've been getting into overclocking a lot and it's SO much easier than it used to be.

My system is an Athlon64 3000+ (754), GeForce 6800GT 256mb, 1gb Corsair DDR 400, 500gb HD space. In 3dmark06 I was getting 1600 3dmarks before overclocking. Now I'm up to 2745 which is the 7th fastest system for comparable rigs.

I'm a newly addicted overclocker. I can already see myself spending hours tweaking my system... :)

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Hey guys!!

I've been around for about 2 weeks almost and I love how everything in this site is organized, compared to some other forums the members are a$$holes and you find alot of new members askin the same question over and over, the faqs are such a great help for us newbies :p

My system is in my sig but it's not running yet, video card is being shipped and supposed to come friday! But other than that, names Brett and it's awsome to be a member here!

One thing I love about this forum, is that the layout is black.

And can we get a dollar for getting new members in here?

Hey people,
New guy from DFI-Street here, I might stick around for a while, at least untill Travis get his stuff sorted out.

Welcome to all the Newbs!
Feel free to bombard my PM box with questions regarding OCF or OC'ing in general.

Dom

Back