• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hello all, Cami here, like to chat, learn and help if I can. look forward to getting to know some of you.

Hi! My name is Afterburner and I'm a new member to OCF. I like computers and computer games and riding my bike and hanging out with friends. I've been fond of this community for some time but never really got involved. Now, I'm in desperate need to solve a HDD problem. Should I direct my question to the appropriate forum or am I in the wrong place completely? Thanks, I love you.

Last edited:
:welcome: Afterburner! Just post your problem in the HDD section and all you troubles will go away. LOL (It's actually not quite that easy, but you get the idea.)

Hi! My name is Afterburner and I'm a new member to OCF. I like computers and computer games and riding my bike and hanging out with friends. I've been fond of this community for some time but never really got involved. Now, I'm in desperate need to solve a HDD problem. Should I direct my question to the appropriate forum or am I in the wrong place completely? Thanks, I love you.

Welcome to the forum. I used to like riding my bike too. But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Back