• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello guys.... its my first post here..i think i found the best site for learning. and involving.. well i rcently took a GPU(nvidia geforce GTX560 gainward) that was in use from another guy.... i put th card to cumputer and i started to play some games... like league of legends... at the start my fps are 350 400 and after a couple a minutes goes to 250 300 170 100 or lower... and i was thinking to overclock the card so i can play a little better... what would be safe for this card.... can anyone help me to solve the problem?

Welcome to the Forums Bombardier! You'll get you're best replies if you post this question in the nVidia GPU section.

Follow the "getting started" and reach here,

Hello, everyone.
Actually, I did not expect this site to be this huge community, nice to meet you guys

Hello everyone! A little about me, I've been working on computers since I was 9 (I'm 20 now) and I am now in the process of opening a computer and console support and repair center, I've done some overclocking here and there but I will admit it isn't my forte. So I hope you guys will assist me here and there. My main build is in my signature.

Good day all,

I wanted to drop by and introduce, or re-introduce myself as it were.
I am an old member, but went into hibernated-AFK-occasional lurk mode due to some life things.
I have not lost the burn for overclocking and used the things I learned and played with here with other equipment.

2002 is approximately when I stopped posting and wow have things changed, but for the better. There are so many commercially available items now it is crazy. I spent two months doing research before I bit the bullet and did a new build, for which I will have some pictures in the Post pictures of your L33t system thread. I have to work out an issue with my video card faceplate and install some custom sleeved cables, etc. I went with a Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler and it has been hella good.

The AMD 1.7 GH T'bird was the chip to have back then. I had a giant pump and a radiator made for a small car.

One of the pieces of equipment we sell where I work and support equipment has a 1 GPM pump with a HUGE 240V Motor and now I can purchase these tiny little AIO coolers, etc with all sorts of off the shelf custom items. Fantastic and thanks for keeping the place clean. It is good to be back.

I used to use the name killem1x1. I lost access to the e-mail address I used to make that account. If it hasn't been deleted in some forum cleanup or move I would appreciate learning if there is any way to get that account back. I can provide proof of who I am and provide details regarding the account and DNS information from back then.

Regardless, hello, hello again, and I hope you are all enjoying fantastic builds.

LOTS of great info to read through here, thanks for that, and it seems a great place to ask questions. Built my first system 3 years ago after having 2 gateways since the late 90's. Had a hard drive die, and have come to realize I have a poor back up plan. Found this place doing research for improved backup, and set up my newly ordered storage that hasn't arrived yet.

Last edited:
Back