• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello there everyone. I finally joined the famous overclockers.

Today I just bought a new psu to replace my cosair that is no longer working properly, spiking voltages and taking hostages while it goes out... Its been an expensive week.

Hey folks!

Married with kids - and while I was originally eyeballing overclocking when I was single, it's been a while so I'm quite, quite behind. I have a fancy new laptop that could use tricking out.

Hi all, have a big build coming up & wanted somewhere to share it :)

I've been overclocking for a few years now, but never had anyone to bounce ideas/results off.

Hi all. Thanks for allowing me to stop by and join your elite organization!

I joined to gain some insight and feedback on my first custom water loop. All parts finally arrived, and I just want to make sure I do the right thing, even after having watched countless videos online.
I'm certain this will be a valuable resource for me, and look forward to hearing from you all.

*Also, was wondering how I create a signature for this forum?

Last edited:
Wecome suprdrive. At the top of the forum's header, click 'Forum Actions', select 'edit profile', sniff around to find 'signature', and type away.

Hello everyone, been reading up on overclocking for a while now. Now that I've started actually doing it, I thought it finally may be time to register, and start sharing results, ideas, mishaps, and what not.
Catch you in the next thread! :)

Back