• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all. I signed up to learn more about overclocking and from the looks of things here, I'm in the right place. Only thing is that I use Gigabyte boards and sometimes it's thought to find a Giga overclocked. Thank you for the warm welcome.

MTup :welcome:

Gigabyte boards are fine. I've used them for a very long time. Some models do very well and are robust.

Again welcome to the forums and enjoy the friendly users here. If you would like. Asking about your hardware/motherboard (Gigabyte) would be a great way to jump into overclocking. Plus get to know the other users.

Thanks guys! btw One of your Article Staffers dropped by my booth at CES in 2012. I misplaced his name, but it was one of these 3 guys...

I.M.O.G.
c627627
mdcomp

Just wanted to mention he was nice guy! and apologize for it taking me 3 years to finally register here.

Back